Female Zombie from Resident Evil 2

Debut
Halloween 2009 - Capcom's Tate Modern Zombie Walk

Location
UK 

Awards
Best stagger zombie - Capcom's Tate Modern Zombie Walk

Difficulty
1.5/5

Info
This outfit wasn't too difficult. I stylized the wig, made the T-shirt and the shorts (that weren't good enough). I repainted some converse shoes to used them, but I could borrow another pair with the perfect colour for the costume.
    Maybe the only hard aspect was the make-up. I used normal makeup, food colouring, latex and toilet paper (since I lost the fake rib I made using some foam right before the zombiewalk started).

   I won a "Best stagger zombie" during the Capcom's Zombie Walk. I gave out my details and stuff, and I never got the price! (RE: Dark Chronicles I think it was...).

Gallery





 Photos by Aran



Photos by Darren something (a.k.a. the guy who never sent the prize! :P )