Griffith (Millennium Falcon Version) from Berserk

Debut
2008 - IX Salón Manga de Jerez
 
Location
Spain

Awards
2007 - Best Individual Cosplay (IX Salón Manga de Jerez)

Difficulty
4/5

Info
I've used polytetrafluoroethylene sheets for the armour. I couldn't find the plastic I was looking for, so I had to start working with that other one because of its similar behavior (plus it was really light).
    It was good but not good enough because of its slippery surface, so the paint kept falling apart short after I painted it.
    I just found the right spray paint in a poundshop, it was perfect and really cheap.
    I used poliester resin for other details like the beherith, emblems, the sword, the cape feathers... Again, I made molds and all of that.
    The sword blade was horrible, I also tried to use that adhesive alumminiun tape. It was not smooth at all. 

Reference pictures

Gallery




Photos by Ryôga



Photos by Cheko