John Connor from Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Debut
May 2009 - MCM London Expo




Location
UK

Difficulty
2/5

Info
It was quite simple, maybe the hardest aspect was working with adhesive vinyl. Everything apart from that was quite simple and easy, and I paid special attention to the details to make the costume as good as possible.
    I couldn't find any Public Enemies T-Shirt (at least not like the one he wears in the film), so I decided to make it by myself using white adhesive vinyl.
    I included some props to the costume, like the T-800 chip or Sarah Connor's picture.
    My friend and I went to the MCM London Expo, and I convinced him to make an improvised terminator costume. I couldn't do any good makeup or something like that, but I had time enought to make the shotgun from the film.


Reference pictures
 

Gallery