Link from The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess


Debut
2006 - I Salón Manga de Cádiz
2007 - II Jornadas de Manga y Anime de Aniraise

Location
Spain 

Awards
2007 - Best individual cosplay (II Jornadas de Manga y Anime de Aniraise)

Difficulty
3.4/5

StatusSold

Info
The hardest challange was making such big molds to make the shield. The rest was quite simple. I started to make a real chainmail, but I didn't have time enough to finish it, so I had to use a special mail fabric to fake it. The wig was easy to stylize.
    I first tried to make the sword out of poliester resin, but that mold didn't turn out very well, so I had to use other materials like cardboard and mounting foam board.

    NOTE: The photos are SO bad! Apologies for such bad quality photos! I didn't have a camera or proper facilities at the time :P. 
       

Reference pictures


Gallery

Photos by Yama and Shirak (selfportrait)